cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hanging connection/no connection

N/A

I seem to have a connection problem. I can use the internet happily for a certain period, end the day,switch off etc and then the next day I click on to connect and get the "unable to connect" page. I had someone come in to look at the problem and they suspected a faulty modem. Sure enough fitted new modem and I was reconnected again but today the same problem occured. After trying all the troubleshooting routes, out of desparation I reconnected my old modem back again and as you can see I am reconnected again. When trouble starts the connection bar on the toolbar seems to hang longer trying connect to the net, gets there but eventually it will hang an not connect. Any ideas please what to do for a cure.
3 REPLIES
N/A

I have seen a similar problem with a friend who has just signed up to Broadband Plus. I changed the modem for her but the problem remains, I also tested both modems on my Premier connection and both work fine. :?
N/A

Thanks for letting me know. at least I'm not alone on this one. Let me know if you solve it and I'll do the same via the forum
N/A

ok will do, sorry I didn't have the solution but atleast you know your not the only one with the problem Smiley