Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! password problem?

nikosoboushi
Dabbler

HELP! password problem?

Hi

I have just signed up last week, Im due to be up and runnong next friday..However my modem status is tonight showing a signal i.e it is green. This is the first time is has done this, so I think I should be able to log on now..however it is telling me access denied, and that i have entered wrong username/password etc..I know I am entering the right password, so is this because they wont allow me access yet, or do I have a problem?

Thanks
5 REPLIES
N/A

HELP! password problem?

The line might be up and running.. but PlusNet might still have to create your account to give you access to their services. Just be patient!
nikosoboushi
Dabbler

HELP! password problem?

ok, I can log on to the web obviously though, as I'm posting this! have to wait, just thought Id try and pre-empt any problems, imo its now the norm for services not to work in this country lol
N/A

HELP! password problem?

What username are you entering? You log onto the as nikosoboushi

but to connect to ADSL it should be nikosoboushi@plus.net depending on how you signed up etc have you tried that?
Community Veteran

HELP! password problem?

but to connect to ADSL it should be nikosoboushi@plus.net depending on how you signed up etc have you tried that?

I thought all were now "@plusdsl.net"

Try mwright's suggestion and if that dosn't work try; nikosoboushi@plusdsl.net.

PN probably still need to set your account as active if it still doesn't login for you.
ady
Grafter

HELP! password problem?