cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great service

N/A

Great service

I moved into a new flat and decided to get a BT line installed for the sole purpose of getting ADSL. After the installation of my line I was told by BT that it could take between 7-10 days for enough data to be collected before they could tell me if ADSL is available to me. After this time had elapsed they then informed me it can take up to 42 days to collect enough data!!!!!

Pissed off I just ordered ADSL thru Plus.Net, fully expecting to be told that it's not possible until BT get their fingers out. 8 days later my ADSL line was active, talked to BT and they said it would still take upto 42 days to gather data, even though the line was carrying data as I was talking to them.

Bought my own router but had problems configuring it correctly, phoned technical support and the guy talked me through every setting and I was up and running in minutes.

Absolutely top service from Plus.net and would recommend them to anyone, in fact I'm going to use Plus.net for connections for the company I work for, double bonus that I can use the referral service and get a few quid of my monthly subscription.

It just gets better and better...rollsmile:

1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Great service

What are the details (commission rates) or the referral scheme? The Portal stays strangely silent!

> I moved into a new flat and decided to get a BT line installed for the sole purpose of getting ADSL. After the installation of my line I was told by BT that it could take between 7-10 days for enough data to be collected before they could tell me if ADSL is available to me. After this time had elapsed they then informed me it can take up to 42 days to collect enough data!!!!!
>
> Pissed off I just ordered ADSL thru Plus.Net, fully expecting to be told that it's not possible until BT get their fingers out. 8 days later my ADSL line was active, talked to BT and they said it would still take upto 42 days to gather data, even though the line was carrying data as I was talking to them.
>
> Bought my own router but had problems configuring it correctly, phoned technical support and the guy talked me through every setting and I was up and running in minutes.
>
> Absolutely top service from Plus.net and would recommend them to anyone, in fact I'm going to use Plus.net for connections for the company I work for, double bonus that I can use the referral service and get a few quid of my monthly subscription.
>
> It just gets better and better...rollsmile:
>
>