cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting refunds

N/A

Getting refunds

Hi

I requested my MAC on the 20th Feb, and should be migrated out of BB+ tomorrow all being well. I am all paid up with PN until the 27th March (up to and including), but obviously I have been charged over my 30 days notice. How do I go about being refunded for this? Is it automatic, or should I raise a ticket?

I still have my direct debit open with PN (you dont hold my CC details any more). Would this be used for this refund? Incidentally, I am also due the £15 refund at the end of March - will this also be credited via direct debit? Should I keep my DD open until both refunds have been made?

Also, if I keep my DD open, I take it PN will NOT attempt to take out another months payment at the end of March?
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Getting refunds

Hi,

Any unused time after the end of the notice period can be refunded, you'll need to raise a ticket to arrange this once the migration has completed. The refunds will be made by Direct Debit if that's the payment method we have for you. Once we receive confirmation of the migration out your account is downgraded to a free account and no further payments requested.
N/A

Getting refunds

Thanks Dave - presumably as long as I keep my DD open, I will still get the £15 refund even though I will have migrated by the time the refunds are processed?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Getting refunds

I'd have thought so yes, don't see any reason why not.