cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting interleaving applied to line

pepsi_max2k
Grafter

Am I right in thinking just going through the broadband fault checker should apply interleaving to the line? I ran it this morning but so far still on fast mode. Any ideas how long it should take / if I have to ask someone to enable it specifically? Thanks.
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

If it's been added by the fault checker then the order is normally completed the following working day and then can take a couple of days to actually be applied on occassions. Best thing to do is to reboot your router/modem once a day from tomorrow and within the next couple of days it should take effect.
pepsi_max2k
Grafter

Sad Still fast mode.

Given that the only reply I got to the ticket said...

Broadband Fault Checker - Connection checks [ Completed ]

The results of our tests show no fault with your broadband connection. Completed speed tests show that your connection speed is: none found

According to BT, this speed is within the limits of acceptable performance for broadband service.

should I be trying to persuade the thing i really do have a problem with the line? Usually it decides to fail me even when there's no problem.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

I don't actually think the fault checker will apply interleaving to your line until BT start investigating the fault.

I've added a comment to your fault ticket for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
pepsi_max2k
Grafter

Thanks, Interleaving's back on now Cool Just have to wait and hope the SNR goes back down :roll: