cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get disconnected?

N/A

Get disconnected?

For some reason this past week after half an hour or more my connection just diconnects for some reason. Any 1 no what it might be
20 REPLIES
N/A

Get disconnected?

your not the only 1 Wink started to happen to me yesterday Wink getting disconnected at random times :/ specially when i needed the net to play matches yesterday Sad
N/A

Get disconnected?

Maybe a probelm with plus net
N/A

Get disconnected?

Mine too is switching off on a regular basis. Does this forum get monitored so that probs. like this can be rectified?

Sad
http://www.websitescostuless.com

[Moderator note (by acarr) : Deleted duplicated reply]
Community Veteran

Get disconnected?

If you want to report a problem or get PlusNet to investigate your disconnect issues you should raise a contact us ticket. That is the official channel for contacting PlusNet. These forums are monitored from time to time but the main one that support monitor is the customer feedback forum.
N/A

Get disconnected?

What connection hardware are you all using? If you're using Solwise SAR 110 or SAR 130 router then you might be interested in this Service Status announcement.
N/A

Get disconnected?

I'm using an eTEC Ethernet Router.
N/A

Get disconnected?

I am using the dynamode usb modem i got in 2003 febuary
N/A

Get disconnected?

Maybe a probelm with plus net

No - it's not a problem - just a new feature being brought in ahead of bandwidth capping to help you to avoid going 'over quota' :lol:
N/A

Get disconnected?

Oh right. I thought the problem was crued but it is happening again. I just left the room 4 2 mins and i was no longer online. But if it what u said fixing sumert then no worries. It just if it does it when i am playing xbox live its gonna get me p**** off
N/A

Get disconnected?

Think i no what the problem is. It says that bt r taking out some adsl pipes so people will lose there connection. But u will be able 2 reconnect back onto a nother pipe stright away.
csogilvie
Grafter

Get disconnected?

Except thats on the 15th/16th May - between 1 and 6AM...
N/A

Get disconnected?

Ive had the same problem. I still maintain something is wrong. Ive ordered a new router, and am getting netgear to replace my old one.. so if its still occurs next week having tried 3 different routers... kinda rules out a few things.

Ive already ruled everything else out.
N/A

Get disconnected?

Yeah i thought i read them dates. Well it might be happerning early
N/A

Get disconnected?

I thought I should add.

I raised a ticket four days ago regarding random disconnections. After going through their questions, Plusnet support told me "I am sorry we could not help you further on this occasion".

Do they honestly think I would be fine with that. I'll just keep paying for a service I can't use...don't think so.

My symptons:

I connect fine. Casual browsing of the internet is fine. As soon as I start a download via either Windows Update, Peer to Peer, FTP or play a game on-line, I suffer a disconnection. I have a 512Kb connection via my Alcatel router.
The weekend was horrendous, disconnecting every 5 minutes. This week has improved, I only disconnect about four times every 24 hours.

Are Plusnet support going to realise there is a problem and act or are they hoping it will just go away? Evil