cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming section forgotten about?

N/A

i see nothing in there apart from posts from people complaining about stupidly high pings, ranging from 600ms to 40000ms without any response from plus.net support teams and to be honest, im experiencing simular things, do plus.net just not care about gaming? cos this is terrible.

Dont get me wrong, plus.net have been quick for everything i do, surfing, downloading, chatting, etc, just gaming REALLY lacks.

While on the ironic side, Tiscali who usually are stupidly slow for everything, the game i play (which i have trouble even connecting with on plus.net unless its 2-3am, called Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst if you wondered) i could play any time of the day and with great response times.

It almost makes you wanna switch, but i love plus.net for everything else so id rather not, id much prefer to see plus.net heed their customers problems and show some real customer support for this obviously lacking area.

Sorry to sound like im ranting, but i for one (and probably many others) would like to see a solution come from this.
2 REPLIES
GersFans
Grafter

Re: Gaming section forgotten about?

Sorry to sound like im ranting, but i for one (and probably many others) would like to see a solution come from this.

Don't be sorry, your absolutely right to make a noise, this is ongoing for at least 7 months and still no decisive action appears to have been taken.
jrgrahamcov
Grafter

Hi,

you need to raise a plusnet support ticket with IP and port information for the game. If you have info for the servers you connect to then that will be very helpfull.

I play CS,BF2 and now mainly BF2142 all with low (20ms or less normally) stable pings.

Hope that helps you.