cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamers

N/A

Gamers

All gamers on the plusnet system should be congratulated on their monitoring abilities and letting all us non gamers know when plusnet have F****D up again.

You all deserve a month free of charge for this service to the rest of us (bet you get nowt from plusnet).

When the gamers start yelling at plusnet they should take note and start checking their gear and not keep trying to blame BT and next doors cat for the problems.
--
Reset
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Gamers

> All gamers on the plusnet system should be congratulated on their monitoring abilities and letting all us non gamers know when plusnet have F****D up again.
>
> You all deserve a month free of charge for this service to the rest of us (bet you get nowt from plusnet).
>
> When the gamers start yelling at plusnet they should take note and start checking their gear and not keep trying to blame BT and next doors cat for the problems.
>
> --
> Reset

heheheh thanks Reset Cheesy I admit that it's unusal for Plusnet to have ping problems. I think we were all a bit peeved that for 2 nights in a row the pings went from 20-30 to over 200. Oh and it always seems to break down on a weekend when u have clan matches or have organised a games night with mates comming over. ARg! At least it doesn't happen that often so all games can kill :kill:

But when Plusnet is running normal I reckon it in the top 3 pinging ISP's in the UK. hands up all who love Plusnets pings when the service is running sweet? I'm damn happy when it's normal......yup

Homerlovesbeer