cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GREAT speeds for 3 weeks non-stop

N/A

GREAT speeds for 3 weeks non-stop

I have to say I am very impressed about the service I have been recieving for the past 2 monthes. I understand that not everyone is satisifed due to their own problems but I must say that my connection has been PERFECT for a while now and I am just over the moon about it. I just want to thank Plus Net for living upto their standards and hope that they continue to provide great service and support for their customers. Having said that I have also experienced problems myself great and small but nevertheless that is what we sign up for when we want broadband internet. Outages are inevitable in every ISP from the biggest to the smallest. I don't think I will leave Plus Net for a very very long time unless of course their standard falls to an extreme and for a very long period of time. But from where I see it i don't think that is in the near future.
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: GREAT speeds for 3 weeks non-stop

> I have to say I am very impressed about the service I have been recieving for the past 2 monthes. I understand that not everyone is satisifed due to their own problems but I must say that my connection has been PERFECT for a while now and I am just over the moon about it. I just want to thank Plus Net for living upto their standards and hope that they continue to provide great service and support for their customers. Having said that I have also experienced problems myself great and small but nevertheless that is what we sign up for when we want broadband internet. Outages are inevitable in every ISP from the biggest to the smallest. I don't think I will leave Plus Net for a very very long time unless of course their standard falls to an extreme and for a very long period of time. But from where I see it i don't think that is in the near future.

kiss of death mate