cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funny Quote

N/A

Funny Quote

A nice few quotes here courtesy of the PlusNet History page tha tme me laugh:

"PlusNet is a well established Service Provider that, in 5 years of existence, has proved to be stronger and more innovative than the industry at large, emerging today as one of the most reliable, pioneering and truly customer-focussed service providers in the UK."

and if that wasnt funny enough

"With our customers' interests and requirements behind all of our decisions, PlusNet can be relied on as the best choice for Internet access and value added services"
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Funny Quote

So what's the problem?

Name another ISP with more value added services? I personally can't think of any...

And no, I'm not a PlusNet employee!! I too have been through the ups and downs of the ADSL service over the last few days, and can say that I'm more than happy with the speed of resolution and 'answers' given by PlusNet support.

And yes - this reply is justified. I have downloaded nearly 2GB of linux core files at just under [an avg of] 37kb/s during the last 24 hours... This is still 8+ times better than dial-up. And not bad for a system [ADSL in general] that relies on 'contention' and shared bandwidth.

N/A

You may be happy with your connection, we on the other hand are still waiting for it to be installed correctly after weeks now. Opinions may change when we actually get a connection but atm not happy at all with the customer service.
N/A

I can empathise with the frustration of waiting to get a correctly working connection. It took nearly four weeks from the moment I put in my order for my dial-up account to be converted.

Show's how my opinion has changed after a problematic start! Hope you're able to get things sorted soon.