cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front Page Server Novice

N/A

Front Page Server Novice

I've been used to ftp access. So how do I now delete files from fp.<mysite>.plus.com?
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Front Page Server Novice

You can use web folders to connect to your FP space and manually delete files. Although I'm pretty sure the frontpage uploader program can also do this.

For web folders, open windows explorer and then My Network places (or Network Neighborhood) and then "add network place" In the wizard type the url of your FP space http://fp.yourusername.plus.com and then follow the wizard.

You can then sort your files directly.

Chris
N/A

fp server

Wow! thanks Chris. Do you never sleep? Pazzers
Community Veteran

Front Page Server Novice

Yeah I do sometimes.
Having young children means getting up early, but I don't like going to bed early either.

Chris
N/A

Front Page Server Novice

I cant use frontpage to upload my webpage for some reason wich is no biggy i just use ftp client

other question do you know if i can use a hit counter?? and can i do a flash site and use my webspace here to host itHuh
N/A

Front Page Server Novice

I cant use frontpage to upload my webpage for some reason wich is no biggy i just use ftp client

other question do you know if i can use a hit counter?? and can i do a flash site and use my webspace here to host itHuh

Microsoft Frontpage does have it's own hit counter feature but it's only supported if your host supports the Frontpage extensions, and if you can't use that webspace then it won't work. You may be interested in an alternative hit counter, http://www.bravenet.com have many free hit counters you can use and they don't rely on Frontpage extensions, you can just copy and paste the free code (although you will have to register first, again it's free!).
Sure you can upload a website made out of flash, as long as you embed the flash into a html page and upload it, I don't see that being a problem!