cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequent disconnections

rikmoncur
Grafter

Frequent disconnections

Anyone else having the problem of frequent disconnections In the last few days? Checked all my cables - no probs there.
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Frequent disconnections

> Anyone else having the problem of frequent disconnections In the last few days? Checked all my cables - no probs there.

what modem u using m8, ive just started adsl last weekend and i would say stay away from a connaxant adsl pci modem i had nightmares with it, and have changed to a usb and absolutly fantastic.

N/A

> > Anyone else having the problem of frequent disconnections In the last few days? Checked all my cables - no probs there.
>
>
>
> what modem u using m8, ive just started adsl last weekend and i would say stay away from a connaxant adsl pci modem i had nightmares with it, and have changed to a usb and absolutly fantastic.
>
>

i got same problem, using the dynamode pci modem (connexant chip)... but theres no way i'm gonna buy another modem after i've spend money on this first one... i cant believe plus net are giving us dodgy equipment...

rikmoncur
Grafter

I've got a US Robotics and it seems to be working ok. I've been with Plusnet for quite a few months and never had dropped lines except on the very odd occassion but this last few days have seen frequent disconnections in a short space of time.
N/A

Same modem as the rest of you, PCI Conexant P.O.S.

Losing line about once every 30 mins - so much for always on connection.