cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom 2 Surf ISP.....good deal

N/A

Freedom 2 Surf are offering a cracking package for all those who are unhappy with PN. Ive had a general browse around to find out how they are. They seem pretty good.
8Mb unlimited(unlike PN severe traffic shaping) for a bargain £27.99 a month.
No connection fee. Its a 12 month contract
However if you wish you can choose the monthly contract- £24.99 a month but you have a £50 connection charge. The yearly one works out slightly cheaper.

I think its a very good deal. Im considering it myself. If anyone has any info on this ISP let me know.....

http://www.freedom2surf.net/adsl/homeuser.php
20 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Moved to ADSL and Broadband. This is hardly Customer Feedback is it?
N/A

I've been looking at this, it doesn't say you have to pay £50 to go onto a monthly account, it says its free to migrate.
N/A

Well thats even better then!!!
Cheesy
N/A

put my request in for mac code ,im off!!!!!! to f2s ....the random disconnects have drove me nuts for a year ,cant take it anymore Evil
N/A

I have not had any problem with PN but due to all the changes and problems Im off to f2s as well.

Poor PN are getting a slagging from all quarters but I cannot see them changing there ways.

laters
N/A

Yeah dead good provider when they cant tell me via there 8mb checker , if i can get it.
N/A

Off to F2S myself as soon as PN provide my MAC code (24hrs since ticket raised, still nothing).

No particular problems with the service, just the lack of user communication and the way the SUP has been handled (amongst others) has finally convinced me to leave.
N/A

Off to F2S myself as soon as PN provide my MAC code (24hrs since ticket raised, still nothing).

lol

You obviously weren't a "bad boy", I got mine in under 6 hours.
N/A

Only "slightly" bad :twisted:

My mate was "bad"...got his the next day
N/A

Well I did request my mac code but received a nice phone call from Mark Storey and he explained what was going on.

As I said, I have not had any problems with PN appart from all the changes etc, but after our conversation and a few comments about whats going on and a change to ratio's in the future, I have decided to stay here with an ISP that I know.

As the saying goes "better the devil you know"

Laters

I have not had any problem with PN but due to all the changes and problems Im off to f2s as well.

Poor PN are getting a slagging from all quarters but I cannot see them changing there ways.

laters
N/A

F2S

Yeah im off to F2S as well...cant wait Cheesy
N/A

Re: F2S

Yeah im off to F2S as well...cant wait Cheesy

just found out i gotta wait 2-3 weeks ,apparently it takes longer to migrate to 8mbit :? DAM oh well
LiamM
Grafter

They'll be moving you onto an LLU'd line I would suspect. This means a cease and reprovide. So you'll be without internet for about a week.
N/A

wow ,their email response is superb ,mailed them twice already about 10 mins ago,just got replies within the 10 mins ,looking good Smiley