cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Upgrade Date

N/A

Free Upgrade Date

Does anyone know where I can find out when my local exchange (maidstone) will be upgraded?

Mant thanks..
7 REPLIES
Geez
Grafter

Free Upgrade Date

http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/

Enter your phone number to identify your DSLAM and when BT may get round to upgrading it

Note my signature! Cry
N/A

Bath Kingsmead free upgrade?

Well the upgrade checker seems to say that my exchange was done a while ago - but no speed upgrade yet.
Has anyone else on the Bath, Kingsmead exchange (BA-ADSL-101) been speed upgraded yet?

Andy.
N/A

Free Upgrade Date

Hi,

Does the exchange checker state that the upgrade is due to commence in a given month or that it has actually completed? It is normally a commencement date and is an advisory only. There is a delay running with this BT process.
N/A

Free Upgrade Date

Theres a bl**dy delay with *every* BTW process at the moment!
Had the forgotten about staff holidays through the summer or something?
Have two connections waiting action from BTW for clients, both around a week behind schedule, to say nothing of the delays in exchange upgrades....

rant rant rant Sad
N/A

Free Upgrade Date

My exchange (Morecambe) now has 4 seperate DSLAMs listed; last month it only showed two. the previous two were listed as being done in April and June, the two new ones are to be done in August. I really appreciate getting a 4x speed boost for free, I just wish I knew when it was coming Sad

MLP_DSL_101 Upgrades on this DSLAM will commence in April 2005
MLP_DSL_102 Upgrades on this DSLAM will commence in July 2005
MLP-DSL-001 Upgrades on this DSLAM will commence in Aug 2005
MLP-DSL-002 Upgrades on this DSLAM will commence in Aug 2005
N/A

Free Upgrade Date

Don't get too giddy about getting a 4x speed boost.
You don't neccesarily know that your line will support it!
All DSLAM's at MYPUD are showing as having been upgraded, but yet the exchange is still not capable of supporting 2Mbs ADSL!?!?!?

Confused? You bet I am :?

Think of it like waiting for xmas (it could easily take that long!)
N/A

Free Upgrade Date

Think of it like waiting for xmas (it could easily take that long!)

Hell! My exchange was due in April....still waiting! Christmas is likely to be the one coming first if BT has it's way lol.
You'd think that, since PN have already payed the beggars, they'd be making an effort to get these upgrades done rather than sitting on their fat harrises and waiting for us to get teed-off enough so that we'll pay £15 on top of what PN paid them in good faith. At this point perhaps a call to Ofcom from PN would be in order.