cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Speed Upgrade or pay £14.99to go early

tonyodo

I see various references to availability of early spped upgrades for A one off £14.99 fee if we cant wait until BT complete them all anyway (June ?)

I cant find this option anywhere on the upgarde screens - can you point me towards where it is please or how I irder it

Tony
5 REPLIES
N/A

From PlusNet Upgrade Page

Choose your new product

When changing to this product you can choose to stay at your current speed or you can change to the highest speed that your telephone line will support, up to 2Mb.
Choose your speed

I'd like to stay at my current speed
I'd like to change to the highest speed my line will support

Changing your speed may be subject to a one-off regrade fee and will take upto 5-7 working days.

The one highlighted after you select your package the above info will show
tonyodo

Can I not change the speed if I am staying on my existing product then ? I'm on ADSL Home Surf which suits me at the moment and I wasnt necessarily looking to change it
daviez
Grafter

Just submitted a request to upgrade from our 1Mb to 2Mb. Costs £14.99, but what the heck...

Fingers crossed it goes through ok.
N/A

i'm on 512k, and just signed up for the £14.99 regrade. hence the post "What do you reckon my fastest speed will be?" coz i got all giddy when i did the order it's onlt coz i saw the PDF of the planned schedule, and my exchange was July
LiamM
Grafter

Can I not change the speed if I am staying on my existing product then ? I'm on ADSL Home Surf which suits me at the moment and I wasnt necessarily looking to change it

This may be possible by raising the request manually to Plusnet through a link:Contact Us ticket. Don't quote me on it, though, as I'm not entirely sure.