cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forget kazaa and the like

N/A

Forget kazaa and the like

I'm not scared to admit it I love something for nothing, that's why I hit the p2p programmes, trust me I've tried them all. Trouble with the probably the biggest one kazaa is all the fake files. Anybody who loves getting films for nowt should consider installing bittorrent, at least with this programme you get to use your full bandwidth, so you should be downloading at a constant 40kbs a sec, unlike kazaa or the others where you might hit 60 for an haf a minute then drop back to 10 and on and on it goes, until 2 days later you find youve got the wrong movie. Give bittorrent a go, any probs just mail me because I will not put a link her for bittorrent because plusnet might go mental
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Forget kazaa and the like

> I'm not scared to admit it I love something for nothing, that's why I hit the p2p programmes, trust me I've tried them all. Trouble with the probably the biggest one kazaa is all the fake files. Anybody who loves getting films for nowt should consider installing bittorrent, at least with this programme you get to use your full bandwidth, so you should be downloading at a constant 40kbs a sec, unlike kazaa or the others where you might hit 60 for an haf a minute then drop back to 10 and on and on it goes, until 2 days later you find youve got the wrong movie. Give bittorrent a go, any probs just mail me because I will not put a link her for bittorrent because plusnet might go mental

You could always try previewing the file as you d/l it - try avipreview it's a w32 app that lets you preview part avi files - saves thehassle of d/l mebbe a gig then realising it's some scrote whose faking the file

N/A

RE: Forget kazaa and the like

I've just downloaded bittorrent and it want work, any sugestions