cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For God Sake

N/A

For God Sake

This is a message to Plusnet. If there is something going on there then let us know, because I'm pretty sure if you dont sooner or later you will have droves of people leaving you, what I'm talking about here is the pathetic download and upload speeds that a lot of us are experiencing. I went out and bought myself another pc on Saturday, not simply because your so called professionals blamed my old pc for the problem, among other things including bt. modem, splitter and you may as well have blamed my grandad farting in the wrong direction, simple fact is like a lot of us on this pile of pudding, things aint changed. Sort it plusnet, or at least let us know whats going on, we deserve that at least.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: For God Sake

> This is a message to Plusnet. If there is something going on there then let us know, because I'm pretty sure if you dont sooner or later you will have droves of people leaving you, what I'm talking about here is the pathetic download and upload speeds that a lot of us are experiencing. I went out and bought myself another pc on Saturday, not simply because your so called professionals blamed my old pc for the problem, among other things including bt. modem, splitter and you may as well have blamed my grandad farting in the wrong direction, simple fact is like a lot of us on this pile of pudding, things aint changed. Sort it plusnet, or at least let us know whats going on, we deserve that at least.

i agree 100% iam geting damn slow speeds download 10 k a sec?
up 3 k a sec
i cant do nuffin 56k is fats and cheaper and we are paying money for good speeds which we are not geting please plusnet sort this out or i wil have to take this a lot further!etc....
and why have there not been suport in here for days as i have not seen one suport in here helping out etc...
please answer mr long
N/A

RE: For God Sake

> > and why have there not been suport in here for days as i have not seen one suport in here helping out etc...
> please answer mr long

Support never come here, the questions are far too technical.

--
Reset