cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding status of ADSL install

N/A

Finding status of ADSL install

Using the adsl tracker I find my order has been submitted to BT.
To start with this didn't worry me but after having 3 connection dates missed and waiting over a month I am wondering if I can get any more information on why there is such a delay.
I have raised contact us tickets and have been told that plusnet are waiting for feedback from BT.
Does anyone know if there is anything I can do or any way of contacting BT myself to find out what the problem is?
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Finding status of ADSL install

All the ADSL provisioning, is done through the provisioning system, and provisioning department, and BT Wholesale.

This is a business division, and not for consumer support.

BT can't give you any information directly, and both BT and Wholesale, will refer you back to the ISP.

All you can do is wait, and depending on how long you have been waiting for +net to send you details, try re-escilating the problems again.
N/A

RE: Finding status of ADSL install

> All the ADSL provisioning, is done through the provisioning system, and provisioning department, and BT Wholesale.
>
> This is a business division, and not for consumer support.
>
> BT can't give you any information directly, and both BT and Wholesale, will refer you back to the ISP.
>
> All you can do is wait, and depending on how long you have been waiting for +net to send you details, try re-escilating the problems again.

Thanks for your answer - I guess the reason for the delay became obvious when BT rejected the application due to distance or poor line quality.
What confused me then was the comment about the possibility of having a slower adsl service as I thought I had applied for the standard service.