cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finance Planning

N/A

Finance Planning

Assuming my exchange is broadband enabled,how long after my order is placed would Plusnet be taking any money from my account.Just like to know: because if BT's forcast is correct my exchange will be enabled this week 26th Nov,and getting paid monthly it would assist in budgeting if I know the timescale involved.

Thanks

Ian & Linda Jordan
4 REPLIES
N/A

Finance Planning

I am unsure when the activation fee is taken. Don't they usualy take this prior to ordering?

As for the monthly fee, this is taken as fromt he first day your line is activated.

You will simply have to wait until BT send a acceptance of order to PlusNet to find out.
Community Veteran

Finance Planning

I think actuation and first quarter payment are taken pretty well when you order.
(you do get them back if for any reason ADSL is not suited to your line) Then if there are any delays the time of the next quarters payments are moved accordingly.
N/A

Finance Planning

plusnet are very understanding reguarding payment,,,,my payment was late once or twice and they were so cool about it,,,they have a special button on your account details,,,,,press to pay by direct debit etc,,,,i pressed and payied,,,and within seconds my broadband was back online up and running,,,,wow now this is what i call plusnet service,,,,no wonder they are number 1
N/A

Finance Planning

Thanks folks,so the day before I order I must remember to re-mortgage the house and sell the wife into slavery :-)

Ian & Linda Jordan