cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Got DSL! But there is always a twist.....

N/A

Finally Got DSL! But there is always a twist.....

Today it finally happened, but only cos i forced it to!
Got hacked off with phoning Plus Net all the time to find out why my account had been activated but i still couldn`t pick up an adsl signal. Phoned BT 150 direct.....engineer came out to my house.....concluded no DSL coming into house.....went to exchange......found that the job had not even been done......did it himself....took him 10 mins! Job Done! So why did i get pissed around with so much! 3 weeks after i ordered the damn thing and 5 days after activation!

I will be phoning Plus Net to complain me thinks!
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Finally Got DSL! But there is always a twist.....

> Today it finally happened, but only cos i forced it to!
> Got hacked off with phoning Plus Net all the time to find out why my account had been activated but i still couldn`t pick up an adsl signal. Phoned BT 150 direct.....engineer came out to my house.....concluded no DSL coming into house.....went to exchange......found that the job had not even been done......did it himself....took him 10 mins! Job Done! So why did i get pissed around with so much! 3 weeks after i ordered the damn thing and 5 days after activation!
>
> I will be phoning Plus Net to complain me thinks!

Cool, I know how pathetic this whole thing has become, I have emailed my local MP to ram home the fact that the government want the UK as Europe's best Broadband provider and that this is a long way off if what we have experienced is anything to go by !

Cheers

JASON
N/A

>Phoned BT 150 direct.....engineer came out to my house.....concluded no DSL coming into house.....went to exchange......found that the job had not even been done......did it himself....took him 10 mins! Job Done!

Skrib.....

mate, r u saying that they didn,t charge u to send an engineer out to check your ADSL? And they just went to the exchange and did it for you on the spot?
Did u slip him a fiver :-)

Just wondering becasue I've got a bitch of a problem! see my post in plusnet forum.

--
Homerlovesbeer mmmmmmmmmm beer
N/A

Homer,

Yep...no call out charge or nothing. He came out, it didn`t work, he fixed it......voila!

Can`t fault em for that!