cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault Progress

dod
Dabbler

Fault Progress

I've got an open ticket but it doesn't seem to be doing much good to be honest.

Could someone in authority give me a call so I can have a good moan thanks, my number is in the ticket.

To date I've tried the existing router directly into the main socket, new cable, on the advice of the call centre bought a new filter AND router, nothing works.

Please help Sad

Edit: and where on earth do you get the call waiting times. I'm presently sitting at 17mins, 40 seconds Evil
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Fault Progress

Here;
http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=212

It may help to add your ticket number, to this thread.

Chilly
dod
Dabbler

Fault Progress

thanks Smiley

Oh, forgot to add I was promised a call back/text today with an appointment time. Still waiting Evil
dod
Dabbler

Fault Progress

It may help to add your ticket number, to this thread.

Guess not Evil

Connection Faults
When a customer reports a physical fault on their broadband connection, e.g. intermittent sync, we work with third parties such as the network supplier to fix the problem. Connection faults can therefore take up to 7 working days to clear.

What's going onHuh? Have I upset someone, or do I need to? This is becoming a farce. The problem started on the 14th, I requested the outage be escalated to BT on the 17th and I still have no appointment. The silence is deafening.
dod
Dabbler

Fault Progress

You expect me to believe that BT's appointment booking system has really been out of operation for 7 daysHuh Never heard of phoning people?

Another holding message saying wait for us just doesn't cut it I'm afraid. Absolute rubbish.
dod
Dabbler

Fault Progress

I have called BT and found that there are system problems preventing the booking of this appointment. The issue is now in hand with a Team Leader at BT, as soon as they advise of an update I will let you know. I have been assured that this will be later on today.

Any update, nothing in the ticket, am at the point of giving up now Sad
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Fault Progress

Hi there,

I have just spoken to one of my colleagues in the faults team to ask what is happening here for you.

It appears that the 2 different BT appointment systems are not correctly talking to each other and there is also a problem with openreach not being able to book this manually. We will keep trying and pushing so hopefully we can get this booked asap for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
dod
Dabbler

Fault Progress

Thanks for replying. Also, my public apologies for doubting you earlier regarding BTW, I've since spoken to a voice provider we deal with who confirms it.
dod
Dabbler

Fault Progress

anyone managed to chase this?

15 days and counting Sad