cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange speeds??

N/A

Exchange speeds??

Hi, i just received a call from a member of Blueyonder services stating that my local exchange has been upgraded and that they can offer me up to 8mbps for £17.50 a month inc phone line rental bal bla bla. But i was just wondering if this information on the exchange is correct as if it is available to me, then i would gladly sign up for a service higher than 2mb premier. My exchange is Sefton Park, Liverpool - LVSEF
5 REPLIES
N/A

Exchange speeds??

Hi there,

Blueyonder is a cable provider and the product they have offered to you does not use the BT IPstream product which you are now on.

As such it is not available to Plus Net customers yet. When the maxdsl trials are over and BT eventually get around to offering the up to 8mb products you may get it then if (a) your exchange is upgraded by BT and (b) if your line supports it.
Community Veteran

Exchange speeds??

Mark blueyonder isn't LLU it's telewests ISP.
N/A

Exchange speeds??

Thanks Daniel.

That'll teach me to go for pints after work on a Friday. :roll:
Community Veteran

Exchange speeds??

:razz:
N/A

Exchange speeds??

thanks. i knew there must have been a valid reason for not having 8mb on plusnet Tongue Well the guy on the phone was annoying...i had to repeat certain thnigs to him twice. Well thank you guys for pointing the situation out to me.