cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Enabling

N/A

Exchange Enabling

When can I expect my exchange to "come live" - the install date is the 30th. Can I expect broadband tomorrow or what?
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Exchange Enabling

Have you submitted a request to Plusnet for Broadband and if so when?
N/A

Exchange Enabling

About a month ago: my account is currently in the "order submitted to BT" stage.

I want broadband...can you enable me ASAP?
Community Veteran

Exchange Enabling

I can't enable you as I am not part of Plusnet. (moderators are just ordinary customers)
What you could do though is either telephone support or contact them via link:Contact us and I'm sure they will update you on the current situation.
N/A

Exchange Enabling

Thanks - I didnt realise moderators were normal people Tongue
Community Veteran

Exchange Enabling

Thanks - I didnt realise moderators were normal people Tongue

*I won't say anything*

*I won't say anything*

*I won't say anything*

Muuuaaaaaahahahahaha!

:mrgreen:

Barry
N/A

Exchange Enabling

That is just a myth. We rebotic drones that where accidentaly given alcohol one day.

As for activation.

BT do not give activation dates before the "Go live" date of an exchange.

This is incase there are problems that need to be rectified. However, I am yet to hear of any stories related to dalyed "Go live" targets, though there are stories of issue where customers suffer slight speed related issue for a few weeks after, until problems are ironed out.

Normaly, BT would be hounded for such lack of care, however, each exchange is installed on a case by case basis, and it isn't as straight forward of putting the equipment in and powering up.

The rule of 7 - 10 days still applies for "Go live" exchanges. However, until BT confirm that your order is now in the activation stage, the timer shouldn't be started.

Due to backlogs (large amounts to be activated in short space of time), it can take upto (and above from the odd report) 15 days.

Either tomorrow or Thursday, you should contact +Net to find out if BT have returned a activation date for your line.