cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent ADSL service from +net

N/A

Excellent ADSL service from +net

We've just got our ADSL account activated, and it's working brilliantly without a hitch.

It was a painless easy process to use +net as our broadband provider.

Cheers!
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Excellent ADSL service from +net

Agreed, took me about 10 days to get everything working.. a bit of a contrast to the £100 pounds I paid with another ISP last time round, who took about 2 weeks, and I had to wait all day long for a BT engineer to come.
+net's installation was painless and cheaper. The speed was a bit worrying over the last 2 days, but last night, normal service seemed to have resumed. Thats not ideal, but I am paying half as much as i was.
N/A

> Agreed, took me about 10 days to get everything working.. a bit of a contrast to the £100 pounds I paid with another ISP last time round, who took about 2 weeks, and I had to wait all day long for a BT engineer to come.
> +net's installation was painless and cheaper. The speed was a bit worrying over the last 2 days, but last night, normal service seemed to have resumed. Thats not ideal, but I am paying half as much as i was.

Yeah same here setup was great

But the service is not has great as I had expected with bad Connectivity but its better than a lot of other ISP's
N/A

As long as they keep the bandwidth nice and clean, then they are unbeatable in my opinion.
Keep up the good work guys. Keep BT's hands off an we will be sailing happily. or was that surfing...Wink
deakie
N/A

> As long as they keep the bandwidth nice and clean, then they are unbeatable in my opinion.
> Keep up the good work guys. Keep BT's hands off an we will be sailing happily. or was that surfing...Wink
> deakie
>

Just like to say I got my service running 3 days ago and its grate get 60K/s download 99% of the time.

PlusNet's grate will recommend it to all my friends.