cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXTREMELY Dis-satisfied...

N/A

EXTREMELY Dis-satisfied...

I feel it necessary to post this message to express my rapidly increasing dis-satisfaction with PlusNET's ADSL service.

After waiting the standard 7-10 waiting time for line activation, I was informed on the morning of Wednesday 24th that my line was now activated. Since then, I have not been able to connect to the service, despite both the installation charge and first month's subscription being debited from my account. I have called Technical Support 4 times for a resolution and have been fobbed off with inadequate suggestions for resolution that have failed to work....

Suffice to say, I am extremely disappointed with the apparent inability of PlusNET to resolve this problem in an acceptable period of time. I will be taking the matter further and intend to cancel my subscription...

Steve B
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: EXTREMELY Dis-satisfied...

I sympathise - had teething problems following activiation which took a few days to sort - needless to say it was a BT fault in the end - the contact us tickets seem to work better than telephone for support - it's certainly worth keeping dial-up until ADSL is running
N/A

> Suffice to say, I am extremely disappointed with the apparent inability of PlusNET to resolve this problem in an acceptable period of time. I will be taking the matter further and intend to cancel my subscription...
>
> Steve B

Hi Steve,

Apologies for the initial problems you are having with the ADSL installation.

As the service provider, there are initial checks that we *must* do before the fault is even passed to BT. Yes, this can delay matters a little, but we are working within an environment where a huge number of faults end up being customer config error etc. I am in no way suggesting that this is the case here but it must be ruled out as much as possible.

At this point, your fault is already with BT. I'm sorry that you do not find the current turnaround of the fault to be satisfactory. I hope you can understand that when a fault is passed to BT there will be some natural delay between departments and companies. I hope you don't see this as a reflection on PlusNet. We'll do our best to deal with your fault in the most efficient way possible.

I am not going to comment on the fault specifically here as this is not the area to raise such issues. I feel that other customers can benefit from the points I have made here.

Regards, Torsten.

--
| Torsten Dettlaff...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

Similar story here. PlusNet did their bit in a few days, but BT took THREE WEEKS to get my username set up their bit of kit.

As of today I'm up and running on ADSL and am eager to find out if it will finally live up to expectations.

(And I'll keep the dial-up going for a while yet).