cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draytek Vigor 2600

N/A

Draytek Vigor 2600

Hi,

I need to buy a modem/router and I was thinking about the Draytek 2600. Did anyone experience difficulties with this router? Any advice regarding other routers?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hugo
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Draytek Vigor 2600

> Hi,
>
> I need to buy a modem/router and I was thinking about the Draytek 2600. Did anyone experience difficulties with this router? Any advice regarding other routers?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Hugo
>

I looked at the Draytek router before eventually going for the Speedtouch 510v4 (and happy with my choice, worth noting that the 510v4 is one of the few routers with uPnP).

The only thing that put me off the Draytek was various posts in forums, over problems with game playing, apparently the connection dropped when playing certain games. Seems it was pot luck whether you had the problem or not. I was told it was down to a bad batch.

Suggest you try this forum and see if there are any new issue before buying. You have to register to use the forum (you didn't before!)

http://www.forum.draytek.co.uk/

Seg are the sole uk distributor (www.seg.co.uk) although you can buy from other sources, who of course buy at wholesale from Seg.