cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Email - Webmail & Outlook

garywood84
Grafter

I have a mailbox set up which I access through webmail since I often need to refer to messages in it when I'm away from home. I'd like to set up Outlook so that it downloads messages but leaves a copy on the server. That way, I can access my email through Outlook when I'm at home, and will also have an archive of messages on my computer even when I've deleted them from webmail.

I've partly achieved this using IMAP. I have to manually copy messages from the IMAP Inbox folder to another folder on my computer to keep an archive, but at least I can check my mail through Outlook as well as webmail.

However, there are further folders viewable through webmail such as Sent Items, Trash, Drafts etc.. These don't show up when I access the server through IMAP. According to PN support it's not possible to get them to show up. Can anyone confirm that? It seems a bit ridiculous that I can access some but not all folders. I really want to access the Sent Items folder so that I can copy messages onto my computer and then delete them from the server.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Gary
1 REPLY
garywood84
Grafter

Anyone?!