cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrading from 2mb to 1mb

N/A

Just wondering how much it will cost to download from a 2mb line connection to a 1mb connection?
9 REPLIES
N/A

Hi,

This will vary depending on which package you are on and which package you want to move too, would you beable to provide us with more information?
N/A

I think the package is...2mb home connection £39.99 a month monthly contract

There will be less of us in the home soon so we won`t need the faster connection etc, so the £29.99 will be enough.
N/A

May,be you should keep your speed and move too a 2mb-5gb lite cost £25.99 a month+£15 one of admin fee or downgrade fee[i think this is true but check first as +net no very clear about charges?]Also go and see your usage chart,this will give you roughly what you used in last 3 months.[as if a low user,2mb-1gb is only £19.99[i think].
N/A

sorry its 2mb+2gb lite is £19.99.
N/A

I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this topic but it sort of relates.

If you move from 2mb Premier Annual to 1mb Premier Annual and you are 6 months into your first year, do you start a new one year contract or does it still run from the day you joined??

Regards.
N/A

woooshuk,not too sure here may,be better raising a ticket[as+nets pricing+contracts seem all different for different users].You will likely get hit with £14.99 downgrade fee and might have too buy out rest of your contract,and they might also hit you with this £15 admin fee? I MYSELF WOULD RAISE A TICKET,please come back with there reply.CHEERS.
lowry
Grafter

whoooshuk,
If you downgrade to 1MB Broadband Home Premier (Annual Contract), you will not need to start a new annual contract - your old one will remain intact.

See the upgrade guide.

matt Wink
N/A

Thanks for that lowry.

I have changed my package twice now inside my contract and would hate to think a had been starting a new 12 months each time.

Regards
N/A

Thanks Guys for the replies