cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain / Website after upgrade to ADSL

N/A

Hi

I'm currently on Connect Lite but am considering upgrading to ADSL, probably the Home self-install option. I have a couple of quick questions which I've not been able to find good answers to in previous postings.

I've made use of the free .co.uk domain offered with Connect. If I upgrade to adsl what happens to this? Do I have to pay the additional £1/month, any other charges, or nothing?

I've also made use of my webspace/shell account. If I upgrade will these remain where they are or will my username and webspace location stay the same? (Does that make sense?)

On a monthly adsl contract, if I downgrade to dial-up after a few months and then want to upgrade back to adsl, do i need to pay another activation fee? (Might have to work away from home for a few months.)

Thanks in advance. Sorry if my ramblings are unclear. Smiley

Andy
2 REPLIES
N/A

The ADSL Home package has an optional £1-per-month co.uk domain, so you would have to start paying for it.

Your webspace will not be affected.

If you ceased your ADSL account, and then resumed it, you would have to pay again for activation.
N/A

That's great, thanks for the info. Just wanted to know where I stand before taking the leap.

Andy