cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to log a problem with PlusNet these day

N/A

The Help Assistant front page should say: "PlusNet no longer provide customer support but please feel free to read the boring and irrelevant statements of the obvious in our Helpless Assistant".

I have just wasted 30 minutes in the "Help Assistant" trying to find where I can report the latest problems ("Raise a Question" - lets not do anything as tasteless as use the word "problem"!) with my broadband service. No luck.

PlusNet no doubt think its clever to not answer telepohones, to not accept emails, and to hide the only method of getting help in the "Help Assistant" so that hardly anyone can find it. No doubt they can pretend they are doing a good job if there is no way for customers to tell them how bad their service is these days!

I see I have to use the so called "Help Assistant" to get a MAC key, so it looks like I shall be unable to move to a decent ISP in the near future!!!

Anyway, if any other victim of PlusNets total lack of customer service has figured out where they have hidden the "Raise a Question" option please let me know.
3 REPLIES
N/A

I wish I could help

But instead I have had my spirit crushed in the same way. It's diappointing that PlusNet have gine this way as the customer service (if not the service) used to be quite responsive.

Sigh.
lingbob
Grafter

Re: Does anyone know how to log a problem with PlusNet these

Anyway, if any other victim of PlusNets total lack of customer service has figured out where they have hidden the "Raise a Question" option please let me know.

The trick is to follow the route through the Help Assistant that closely matches your problem and when a new window opens, close the window and the link where you can ask a question will then be revealed.
N/A

It depends on what your question is about.

Follow the help system through where it would apply, if it can't help there option at the end asks you if you would like to raise a question for the support team to answer.