cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Plus Net always take a long time to activate

N/A

Do Plus Net always take a long time to activate

I signed up with Plus Net on 13th September, BT told me line would be OK for ADSL so ordered PCI modem card from Broadbandbuyer.co.uk (£41 including filter cable delivery and VAT) on 16th, this arrived 11am on 17th great service and cheap, customer support also very good, would recommend them to anyone. Had my line activated and tested by BT on the 18th. Rang Plus net customer support on 19th, waited an hour so gave up, posted request with PN customer support, Two days no reply, so rang, after 45 mins actually spoke to customer services, was told would be on by 24th, now 26th still no word from Plus Net, is this usual, or have I been unlucky, beginning to wish I went elsewhere for my ADSL!! anyone had similar experience
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Do Plus Net always take a long time to activate

Well mate, Trust me it worth it when it on for internet gameing and such.

BUT

I would advise against phoning up as i have been on hold for 1 1/2 hours and that was on purpose.

Customer service seems to be non-existant.

Hope you on soon though. Sure you will be,
possibly even as i TYPE

karlhedges@kjhedges.plus.net
N/A

RE: Do Plus Net always take a long time to activate

> Well mate, Trust me it worth it when it on for internet gameing and such.
>
> BUT
>
> I would advise against phoning up as i have been on hold for 1 1/2 hours and that was on purpose.
>
> Customer service seems to be non-existant.
>
> Hope you on soon though. Sure you will be,
> possibly even as i TYPE
>
> karlhedges@kjhedges.plus.net

Welcome to being in the same boat! My ADSL line has been active for three days and Plus.net said it would activate the account yesterday. I've mailed them, but no reponse so far to why the account is not active. I know they've been good with a friend of mine, but we've been without email for 10 days and this modem line is a pain. ISDN conversion to ADSL.