JASON
--
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Do PLUSNET support Xbox LIVE ?

> If so what account type do you need ?
>

Hi Jason,

I ama aware of a number fo customers who are using this, although I'm not personally familiar with the process. I see no reason why any of our ADSL accounts would not support this service.

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support

N/A

> If so what account type do you need ?
>

Hi Jason,

I ama aware of a number fo customers who are using this, although I'm not personally familiar with the process. I see no reason why any of our ADSL accounts would not support this service.

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support

Delves
Grafter

Youjust need an ADSL connection for XBL. from then on its up to you how you configure your system.

Direct connection to the ADSL modem if it has an RJ45 port, Via a Router or Internet connection Sharing.

> > If so what account type do you need ?
> >
>
> Hi Jason,
>
> I ama aware of a number fo customers who are using this, although I'm not personally familiar with the process. I see no reason why any of our ADSL accounts would not support this service.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ian Wild
> PlusNet Customer Support
>
>

N/A

Jason,

You can also play games online using "XBconnect" which is downloable as shareware.

Do a search on google to find the relevant web page.
N/A

Yes,

You can use Plusnet for XBOX Live, I have been using it since November.

Would advise you to use a router though for ease of use ( i use the netgear 804)

Regards,

Scott
N/A

> Yes,
>
> i've been using xbox live since december aswell i use it through my pc with a network card (easy) only thing is you have to have your pc on to use live .