cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection @ 11.00 pm tonight - anyone else?

Slipperymack
Grafter

I was disconnected from a gaming server at 11.00 pm tonight (guild wars). Thought the server was the problem. However on trying to connect through my browser I got a BT Wholesale message about ISP connection problems. Reconnected after about 30 minutes.

I rebooted my Netgear DG834v2 Router during this time, which seem to make no difference.

I rang the service status line but got the usual "there are no problems........"

However to check if it was just me did anyone else have problems around this time?
20 REPLIES
N/A

For a good hour, yes.
N/A

Me too, so we know it's happening to people at the same time.
N/A

:x me too...couldnt get a connection at all from 11.30pm tonight till just now.why was this i wonder?
N/A

Another 10/15 minutes there again - loss of connection but not loss of sync =/
N/A

Same here 11-30pm - 12-15am ish.
DSL fine, unable to verify username and password.
N/A

And again... I'm not even gonna keep posting when. I just assume over the next few hours I'll be stable for 5-10minutes, and then knocked off for 5. World of Warcraft is not enjoyable tonight :roll:
jnwright
Grafter

It appears a large number of users lost their connections at about 11.00pm. According to the +net BB stats around 15,000 disconnections occurred just before 11.00pm and the traffic graph shows a corresponding loss. The figures haven't recovered yet![/img]
timps
Grafter

me too just after midnight couldn't log in via modem
on max

timps
N/A

Just so this thread is aware,

BT called Plusnet last night as a 622 pipe went down. As you already know this only lasted for an hour ( in which time the on call tech came out worked with BT and got the pipe back online ).

This is another situation the is out of Plusnets control. Credit should be given however to both BT and Plusnet for their swift diagnosis and resolution of the problem.

Regards,
N/A

Thanks for telling us the cause of the problem. And it was only for an hour or two I guess.
N/A

Just had another lost connection, no loss of synch, and let the router re-connect on it's own, which it did.
Anyone else?
N/A

And another.
N/A

And again.
N/A

and yet again.