cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnecting - between 2 to 5 times a day :(

kopperdrake
Grafter

Hi, I've been disconnecting about 2 to 5 times as day for a couple of months now. I've been reading on here about the LLU move for some customers - someone mentioned you can tell if you're on LLU if your upstream is faster than 440Kbps? Mines on 480Kbps - does this mean I'm on LLU? Could this be my problem?

Nothing else with my system has changed, same router, same PC, same cables, when connected I get a great speed (well - between 150-250k/s). A reboot of the modem/router usually solves the problem, but it's getting tiring doing it Sad

Can anyone help before I raise a ticket, incase I'm being daft. Oh, the line problem widget thing on PN's site says my line's fine.

Cheers,

Dunk
3 REPLIES
N/A

Because you upload is at that speed it would suggest you are on LLU and as alot of other people are experiencing side effects while on the LLU platform, that could be your problem.

I would suggest you raise a ticket to CS and advise them of your problem.

Noting when it roughly began, the amount of times and whether anything has changed with the setup on your line or your system as this will proberly be CS's first question.

I hope this helps.

Also, can you list your line stats from your router and also the make of your router as I had random disconnection problems with my old router and a new router fixed the problem.
kopperdrake
Grafter

Thanks for that Burnzig Cheesy I'll raise a ticket and include all of that!
N/A

No problem. Glad to help.

Also, when I said
Also, can you list your line stats from your router and also the make of your router as I had random disconnection problems with my old router and a new router fixed the problem.

I meant to say, post them here so we can all have alook.