cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit

N/A

Direct Debit

i signed up 2 plusnet adsl on 17/04/03, i chose the direct debit payment only, and still as of yet no money has been taken from my account (the transaction is still pending). This has made me a little concerned that it will take me very long 2 be connected to adsl. Did n e 1 else have this problem?
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Direct Debit

> i signed up 2 plusnet adsl on 17/04/03, i chose the direct debit payment only, and still as of yet no money has been taken from my account (the transaction is still pending). This has made me a little concerned that it will take me very long 2 be connected to adsl. Did n e 1 else have this problem?

Think yourself lucky, Plus are never slow in taking money from punters, in fact they take it so fast you wonder what has hit you.
:cheese:

--
Reset
N/A

> > Think yourself lucky, Plus are never slow in taking money from punters, in fact they take it so fast you wonder what has hit you.
> :cheese:
>
>
> --
> Reset

Thats da reason i'm worried bro!
N/A

> Thats da reason i'm worried bro!

You don't have any reason to worry.

The way DD works is that we have to first setup a direct debit mandate with your bank, and then we have to request a payment. Each of these process takes 3 - 4 working days. In your case the first payment was requested on Thursday the 24th so I would imagine it will be processed on Monday or Tuesaday this week. The moment the bank gets back to us confirming your payment has been made we will order ADSL for you and 5 working days after that it should be up and running on your line.

Direct debit is a pain for the first payment, we do warn you of the delay this can cause at signup and generally recommend people make their first payment by card as this allows us to instantly start the provisioning process with BT.

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
N/A

thanx 4 da explanation PlusNet Customer Support