cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty connecting then frequent disconnects

N/A

I've just had my account moved to my new address. Since it started here I am rarely able to connect. When I can it normally disconnects after a few seconds, if not less. Every now and again it stays connected for a few minutes.

When connection is lost, and when I am unable to connect, my Fujitsu modem's green light flashes, and the modem status says 'Training' or 'Idle'.

Anyone else had this or know why? Or how to sort it?

TIA
3 REPLIES
N/A

I have it - Only at certain times of the day - 9pm-5am ish it seems as far as I know. Had it since Thursday night after I was upgraded to MaxDSL on Thurs morning. Assuming it is at PNs end, not mine - I changed my filter, all wires, the modem - even updated the drivers and it still is screwing up. Doubt it is a coincidence. Want to know what is happening and how to stop it though.
N/A

Same as me then i have had it ever since i got plusnet so im going to change to another isp because plusnet cant fix it.
N/A

Yeah mine seems to be better at night - styaed connected for a few hours Saturday night and last night, but all day and the early evening I was lucky to be able to connect for more than a second. PN have replied to my question telling me the line should settle within 10 days...