Did I miss the 2100 upgrade?

N/A

Did I miss the 2100 upgrade?

No upgrade posted as promised.
9 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Did I miss the 2100 upgrade?

> No upgrade posted as promised.

still nothing @ 00:40, with so many on monthly contracts you would expect a little more effort in PR. Even "sorry we have no further news" or something is better than not bothering or forgeting.
N/A

Where did it say there would be a upgrade post at 2100 i cant seem to find it.
N/A

> Where did it say there would be a upgrade post at 2100 i cant seem to find it.

In "Service Status"

N/A

> > Where did it say there would be a upgrade post at 2100 i cant seem to find it.
>
> In "Service Status"

If somethings up. like at moment, they always tell you when next update will be as below. i too was waiting on the update.. but wasnt surprised. i dont see this being sorted this week as promised. infact it will drag on and on. seen it all too many times on here....sighs

Service Status Status-Duration Last Updated Next Update

Connectivity 2 Days 4 Hrs 35 Mins 04/11/2002 @ 21:15 05/11/2002 @ 21:00 <---- no update

--
Jason
=====
N/A

Maybe they were off to a bon fire /fireworks or just watching Return Of The Jedi on ITV-1 Smiley
--
Jason
=====
N/A

woohoo i see it, don't know how i have never noticed that considering the amount of times I have looked at that page in the last few days.Roll eyes
N/A

Still showing same update, but none posted, and worse no comments or appolgies here.

I really can see my stay here being very, very, very short at this rate.

N/A

> Still showing same update, but none posted, and worse no comments or appolgies here.
>
> I really can see my stay here being very, very, very short at this rate.
>
Rog,

We will be making an announcement around tomorrow day which will encompass a full report detailing the series of events that occurred last week and what our immediate plans are for the near future regarding our ADSL platform.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Best Regards,

Dave Watson.

--
| David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

Cant wait to hear this statement lets hope they keep it factual and ease up on the PR bu****it which no one believes anyway, I suppose it gives marketing drones something to do and keeps them off the streets making it a safer place to live!

Ali