cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Days in lieu

N/A

Days in lieu

Surely if paying customers are provided with no service which they are charged for, they should be offerred an extension date before their next billing is due.

If your response is tough or there's no such provision in the contrct , I think it's reasonable to vote with your feet and move elsewhere.

I put up with the whole Fiasco problems, but think you're pushing peoples tolerance limits too far.PN should show some goodwill as by the time you get your servers going ,you'll have no customer base left.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Days in lieu

> Surely if paying customers are provided with no service which they are charged for, they should be offerred an extension date before their next billing is due.
>
> If your response is tough or there's no such provision in the contrct , I think it's reasonable to vote with your feet and move elsewhere.
>
> I put up with the whole Fiasco problems, but think you're pushing peoples tolerance limits too far.PN should show some goodwill as by the time you get your servers going ,you'll have no customer base left.

You will get sweet F.A out of plusnet cos they don't give a s**t about their customers.
They don't know what the word "goodwill" means, none of them even know what a dictionary is either so they can't even look the word up.

--
Reset
N/A

RE: Days in lieu/ Dont make me laugh

> Surely if paying customers are provided with no service which they are charged for, they should be offerred an extension date before their next billing is due............

When I joined Plus net I was charged subs before my modem arrived (7 days). So I was paying for nowt. Then the ADSL tracker said my modem was dispatched when it wasnt. PN had in fact got more suppliers in for modems and possibly felt it wasnt important to mention this to new fools/subs. My account was also debited twice for the ADSL starter pack. So anyone thinkin of a rebate or extra billing days can whistle. All I got was "sorry" and thanks for signing that contract.
Hmm, I wonder if the circumstances leading to me signing a 12month contract were illegal.
*****Watch this space********
Also at 16.30 the ADSL connection is still poor.

kopking.............The march continues...