cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSL-Max that never was

reinopss

DSL-Max that never was

I applied for DSL-MAX upgrade on 19-07-06. I was informed on 23-10-06 the upgrade would be done, nothing came out of it. I repeated my request on 06-12-06 and was informed on 15-12-06 that this was to be acted on but the service was never rendered.

On 09-04-07 I raised another ticket requesting for the service and received two e-mails on 17-04-07 confirming that my DSL-MAX was on its way. This far I've been patient, only to be taken as a joke by Plus Net.

( DSL-MAX!) It looks like it’s too expensive to provide and this poor guy doesn't deserve it. Is this the good customer service that P/N is proud of?

[Moderator's note by Jonathan (Chillypenuin): Case dropped on all CAPS title.]
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

DSL-Max that never was

I think I have found the reason for the regrade not taking automatically and corrected this. Rather than waiting for it to happen now I'm going to place it manually for you. This should complete tomorrow.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
reinopss

DSL-Max that never was

Thank you Chrisparr for your quick response. I will remain optimistic and see what happens then.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

DSL-Max that never was

No problem, I would advise looking at this page for information on what to expect from MaxDSL.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
reinopss

DSL-Max that never was

I'm happy to report that my sync speed is now at 5156 kb/s thanks to you Chris Parr for your quick response to redeem me
from a dead end after almost a year of waiting. I suppose in future I will have to report here if I'm going nowhere with the tickets I raise.