cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNS

N/A

DNS

Is it just me or have there been problems with +Nets DNS.

I have a Netgear DG814 router which is set to get the DNS addresses automatically. However more often than not I cannot browse or indeed do anything else on the Internet. Calling support yields no results except unplugging the router from both the phone line and mains then re-trying 30 minutes later.

I have managed to establish a workaround by explicitly stipulating the DNS addresses in the network configuration on my PC and ignoring the routers dynamic DNS entries.

Is anyone else having issues with DNS?
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: DNS

> Is it just me or have there been problems with +Nets DNS.
>
> I have a Netgear DG814 router which is set to get the DNS addresses automatically. However more often than not I cannot browse or indeed do anything else on the Internet. Calling support yields no results except unplugging the router from both the phone line and mains then re-trying 30 minutes later.
>
> I have managed to establish a workaround by explicitly stipulating the DNS addresses in the network configuration on my PC and ignoring the routers dynamic DNS entries.
>
> Is anyone else having issues with DNS?

Hi mate, I have been having intermittent problems browsing too, try changing your DNS server addresses to BT's and see if it makes a difference:

Sukie