cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNS Problems

N/A

DNS Problems

Hi, is anyone having problems with web sites. Half the sites I am trying to get won't connect. Anyone else getting the same problem
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: DNS Problems

Yep I'm getting quite a few not connecting, some connecting but only after 3 or 4 minutes (itvf1.com and yes I'm desperate to see it!) I have no fear Plusnet will sought it quickly

> Hi, is anyone having problems with web sites. Half the sites I am trying to get won't connect. Anyone else getting the same problem

N/A

> Yep I'm getting quite a few not connecting, some connecting but only after 3 or 4 minutes (itvf1.com and yes I'm desperate to see it!) I have no fear Plusnet will sought it quickly
>
>
> > Hi, is anyone having problems with web sites. Half the sites I am trying to get won't connect. Anyone else getting the same problem
>
>

Having problems as well with various different sites. Reckon it's anything to do with: http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=plusnet&Number=661518&page=0&view=expanded&s...

Changed my DNS server IP addresses to:

Primary DNS: 212.159.13.49
Secondary DNS: 212.159.13.50

Seems to be working OK now.
N/A

> Hi, is anyone having problems with web sites. Half the sites I am trying to get won't connect. Anyone else getting the same problem

Yeah we're getting massive DNS problems at work, no probs at +net at the moment but somebody hacked our DNS yesterday and again this morning.

Tim

stonechat
Grafter

Yes gettign some slow pings especially on transatlantic sites

bbc.co.uk & portal.plus.net are more normal pings

presumably some general internet problem

Bob

N/A

Hi there,

I cannot seem to replicate the problem here, but if you raise a "contact us" ticket, we will be happy to investigate for you.

Regards,
Richard
--
| Richard Allen...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----