cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DECT phones causing ADSL Connection to drop?

N/A

I'm sure this is a problem that somebody has had before (thought the search says otherwise) and is easy to cure...

I've just changed my home phones from a Synergy DECT phone to a Diverse X10 DECT phone. Since so doing I've been unable to get a connection while the Phone is plugged in. If I unplug the phone I can then get a connection but plug the phone in while I'm online and the connection drops immediately.

As I say, I'm sure this is easily cured. I just need someone to point me in the right direction...

Cheers,
Mark
4 REPLIES
N/A

It is a known problem. Have a word with BT faults, they may agree to fit a RF3 radio filter in the master socket.
N/A

What filters are you using, it's worth spending a decent sum of money of really good filters and this should solve your problem.

I have 3 dect phones and had the problem, after changing my filters, no problems.
N/A

Thanks....

for the pointers...

Cheers,
Mark
lowry
Grafter

I agree with Aaron, it is worth spending money on good-quality filters as the cheaper ones can be lacking in quality and do not always do what they are supposed to be. These should do the job.

matt Wink