cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut the bull!!

N/A

Cut the bull!!

I am sure i am speaking for a few..... WHAT THE link:censored is going on? are we getting 2mb? as the people around me paying £18 on BT are all on 2 Mb!!! yet am STILL Paying £29.99 for 1 MB! I have been a Plusnet member for a while and i WAS quite happy... news? update? anything?

Moderators note by John (johnessex) All capitals title changed to lower case. Attempt to bypass swear filter removed.
5 REPLIES
Cloudmaster
Grafter

Cut the bull!!

Well I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but.......

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THESE PAST FEW WEEKSHuh

The free upgrade to 2Mb/s has been WELL DOCUMENTED & links to the BT document outlining the upgrade timetable has been posted NUMEROUS TIMES on these forums.

I feel better now!!!
N/A

Cut the bull!!

OOOH COOL glad you feel better! But as my pc has been offline for 2 weeks and plusnet keeps kicking me off for some reason (i pay £29.99 btw for 1 mb) i have no idea WHAT is going on and quite frankly i cant be arsed trailing through all the FUC@*"g shit on this forum when plusnet SHOULD be keeping me informed! (apart for an email about fair usage) SO ... if you have any information that dosen't mean me dragging my lazzy ass through all this sh*t i would be gratefull otherwise Tiscali here i come! 2Mb £19.99 15 gig limit and free evrything!

No sarcastic comments plz
LiamM
Grafter

Cut the bull!!

By the way, Plusnet £21.99/month 2Mb unlimited sounds like much more of a better deal. Especially when you have experience of Tiscali's poorly managed, highly contended network.

I believe also that they are still provisioning their connections based on datastream. That makes it impossible for you to migrate out. You would need to cease your current connection first. Give it a few days for BT to update their records, then place an order with Tiscali and wait the standard 7-10 day activation period.

Also, can I politely ask that we cut the swearing a bit. Theres no need to be quite so rude. Swearing, and insults, aren't going to get any of us anywhere, and they certainly are not welcome here.
N/A

Cut the bull!!

gazzersgaff

The exact details of what PlusNet will be doing are a little unclear at present, as some of the information will not be released until the 28th, but if you read this official post in the Service Status & Announcements forum:
http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27435
then you will know as much as the rest of us do right now.

(Liam - normally I would agree with you 100% re language etc., but ..... hey, he's thinking of joining Tiscali - he needs to get some practice in using words that they understand, doesn't he? Wink )
N/A

Cut the bull!!

Apologies to you all, my rant is over.... Bad day at the office, house is up the wall with a flood in the kitchen and my £1200 Dell XPS decided to pack up for the last 2 weeks Sad Dont know why i even mention Tiscali as they must be THE worst isp out there...