cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service What service ???

N/A

Customer service What service ???

With regard to other problems posted in these forums.

I have been waiting for a response to a ticket I posted 11pm Friday Evening Its now 5 pm Saturday and not even a first response I have no ADSL connection 3 weeks after signing up there is no info or movement on the ADSL tracker Plusnet are about to take money for my account. How can I be expected to pay for a service that I dont have !!!! Why cant they give Flat rate dial up access to ADSL customers that dont yet have ADSL installed or when there is an outage??

I went with Plusnet because they got a good report on the ADSL guide web site and also because BT could not get their act together and even call me back (Ive been waiting for a call back for 8 weeks) I work in the comms industry and this kind of customer service looses you customers. At least let people know what is going on even if it is not good!!!

I wonder if having payed for a service and not receiving the said service you would have a case with the courts Huh Supply of goods and services act ----- not fit for purpose type complaint

Watch out you may think you can get away with this because we are all begging for fast internet connections but the UK population will eventually get fed up with poor service and go else where. And in the mean time sue for loss service and all the hassle involved.

Cheers
HAVE A NICE DAY :cheese:
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Customer service What service ???

> I have been waiting for a response to a ticket I posted 11pm Friday Evening Its now 5 pm Saturday and not even a first response I have no ADSL connection 3 weeks after signing up there is no info or movement on the ADSL tracker
Hi there,
I've taken a look at your account. Your ADSL Tracker will not update as your ADSL status is not present in our system (your order was processed manually). I've raised a problem internally to get this fixed.
I'm happy to announce that your account is progressing normally through the system and is provisionally due to go live on the 17th of this month.
> I went with Plusnet because they got a good report on the ADSL guide web site and also because BT could not get their act together and even call me back (Ive been waiting for a call back for 8 weeks) I work in the comms industry and this kind of customer service looses you customers. At least let people know what is going on even if it is not good!!!
We do take customer service very seriously. If there are points you feel need raising then I will be more than happy to address them. You can contact me directly by email <mgrice@plus.net.uk> regarding this.
> I wonder if having payed for a service and not receiving the said service you would have a case with the courts Huh Supply of goods and services act ----- not fit for purpose type complaint
Legal issues are very complicated beasts and for this reason we don't discuss them in a support forum! Bear in mind though that although ADSL is a 24/7 service, it does not come with an uptime guarantee as something such as a leased line would carry so it is expected you make provision for this if the line is business-critical, for instance.
> Watch out you may think you can get away with this because we are all begging for fast internet connections but the UK population will eventually get fed up with poor service and go else where. And in the mean time sue for loss service and all the hassle involved.
I'm of the belief that we do give excellent service! In fact the vast majority of our customers have nothing but praise for the service they receive. Remember that this is a discussion forum and normally people only post here when things aren't working.
Something to always bear in mind is that we do value and act on all your feedback, so any comments you do make are welcomed and do not go unacted on.
> HAVE A NICE DAY :cheese:
I am doing Wink
Kind Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----