cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support is Great and Everything BUT........

N/A

Customer Support is Great and Everything BUT........

I moved here from Pipex a month ago because customer support at Pipex is non extistant.

Although, the service went down only 3-4 times in a year and I am a HEAVY user 7-12 hours a day (sad I know!)

Customer support is great and everything, but the service must be number 1 priority, I have had a handfull of problem free days since joining, tonight I have been disconnected twice and currently can not see some pages amazon.com for one.

I am saving £2 a month here, but if you want to jsut charge me any extra £2 and keep the service up to scratch.

Also I get very different speed tests, the only true indication is:

www.bandwidthplace.com

Very independant.

Sad

1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Customer Support is Great and Everything BUT........

Im sorry but I have to disagree. If you want to run a bandwidth test you really have to run it within the country of origin to get a true result. Running a bandwidth test hopping across the world isnt going to give a real picture.
Try running tests from various sites and you will see what I mean.

http://www.excite.co.uk/directory/Computers/Data_Communications/Testing_and_Tools

BTW, dont trust the Tiscali bandwidth tester (and I will say no more on that)

> I moved here from Pipex a month ago because customer support at Pipex is non extistant.
>
> Although, the service went down only 3-4 times in a year and I am a HEAVY user 7-12 hours a day (sad I know!)
>
> Customer support is great and everything, but the service must be number 1 priority, I have had a handfull of problem free days since joining, tonight I have been disconnected twice and currently can not see some pages amazon.com for one.
>
> I am saving £2 a month here, but if you want to jsut charge me any extra £2 and keep the service up to scratch.
>
> Also I get very different speed tests, the only true indication is:
>
> www.bandwidthplace.com
>
> Very independant.
>
> Sad
>
>

--