cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support Ticket #4828306

N/A

Customer Support Ticket #4828306

Hi Customer Support Team

I have tried contacting you other ways but still no luck. Please take a look at ticket #4828306 as it is real important to me Smiley

I have ADSL connected after nearly a month of waiting for BT and am just waiting for your guys to finalise it all.

The ticket has been there since yesterday afternoon.

TIA.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Customer Support Ticket #4828306

Sorry to disapoint, but according to BT's own system, they have not fully completed the work. If you want we can activate the line at our side, but as soon as I alter the system you will be billed. This may cause you to be billed a day or two early if the line is not complete.

BT may have simply not updated their system as yet.

As soon as they do update their system, we will of course activate the line and inform you.

Kind Regards

Kevin

--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support ................. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

> Sorry to disapoint, but according to BT's own system, they have not fully completed the work. If you want we can activate the line at our side, but as soon as I alter the system you will be billed. This may cause you to be billed a day or two early if the line is not complete.

Well BT's system is a complete waste of time. It is that system that has made me have to wait for over three weeks for ADSL. BT rang me up to confirm that it was active and the BT Digital Demo test system shows that the connection is active.

Can you do your bit at your end, and I will take the risk that it is just a case of BT not updating quickly enough.
N/A

Thanks guys. As predicted it was just BT being slow...

It was worth the wait.