cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Supprt telephone wait times are over 1 hour

N/A

FFS guys get a grip. What the hell is going on, this is appalling. People are just frustrated at this now, I don't think I can do anything else other than recommend to my friend that has the problem (one of many referrals) to just cancel the sub and go to another ISP.

Jees.

TT
6 REPLIES
Bojangles
Grafter

Have you searched these forums or the help to see if there is any info on your trouble?
N/A

Of course. We have a critical failure on the circuit and now it's down to Plus.net and BT. This is where the problem lies, and it can only have come about because someone at one of those Companies changed something, period.
Tiger50
Grafter

Welcome to PlusNet
Trapper_Dave
Grafter

I was advised of wait times of over an hour and barely waited half that.
Community Veteran

pilditch, are you saying that you actually stayed on the line for any lenght of time after you heard message about waiting times Shocked

You have more patience than most.

Sadly too many companies are using ques to save on staff. It appears that a lot of companies think that customers waiting on phone ques are acceptable.

Now that offcom don't have to moan about bt's prices maybe they should set a time limit for call waiting times say 10 mins max, and the caller the longer the cutomer is on hold the more of thier money they get back from making the call in the first place.

I'm sure everyone would like that rule.

A
N/A

Don't believe the advice on wait times

Connection down again, after 2 day interruption last week. Eventually got through to help line who advised an ADSL setting change after our connection had been migrated. (Email notice of this 4 days earlier, but of course the email didn't get through.)
Connection down again today. Rang helpline. Told average wait time was 10 minute. Gave up after 65 minutes. PN this is pathetic. You are simply irritating beyond reason you customers.