cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could Tech Support Please Answer My Ticket?

N/A

I Still have no connection. Support said that they would get back to me and I am still waiting?

I have client work that needs to be published - yes I have had the free dialup activated but it's not the most practical for FTPing 100mb+ files. I am now starting to lose money as a result :roll: - I'm sure that PlusNet would sort things if THEY were losing their livelyhood!

My ticket is ID: 19951047

Sorry to have to bring this to public attention, but I have tried contacting via the usual channels....

Thanks in advance
Sad
6 REPLIES
N/A

They aren't even collecting money correctly, look at this,

Unfortunately, due to a technical error by our card payment supplier we have not collected a payment of £**** from you. We had intended to take this payment on 13th July 2006.

We therefore now intend to take this payment on or after 25 August 2006. We recognise this is an inconvenience and would like to apologise. Your payment for this month will not be affected and will be collected as normal.

Although the error was made by our card payment supplier, we accept that ultimately we are responsible for the complete experience our customers receive. We take great care in selecting appropriate suppliers and our chosen card payment supplier is a leading provider in their industry. We have also recently invested in an upgrade to the latest version of our payment software. These factors make the issue particularly disappointing.

We have taken steps to prevent such an error reoccurring. Once again, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
N/A

Still no response or acknowledgment....

is there anybody out there?
:!:
N/A

Hi,

I have flagged this to the Comms Team for you.
N/A

Thank you pcsni
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Still no response or acknowledgment....

is there anybody out there?
:!:

Hi,

Looking at your connection logs you've been online since about 12:30, is it working now?
N/A

As you said, my connection returned at about 12:30. It's working at the moment but I'm only getting 288kbps down & 256kbps upspeed.

EDIT:
Have just rebooted my router @ 17:45 and BB will not reconnect.