cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract changed from Monthly to Annual...!

Richchad
Grafter

I have just regraded from Home Surf 512K on a monthly contract to Broadband Home Lite 1Mb with a 2Gb bandwidth.

I paid a one off charge of £14.99 for the switch under, I think, Option 1 as I did not want to change my monthly contract to annual.

However I have just had a ticket returned to me and it states that I am now on an annual contract!

The pricing details on the website have changed, possibly since my upgrade, so I cannot find the original pricing table and options any longer.

Also I can no longer view my earlier tickets where I requested the upgrade and to remain on a monthly contract.

Is there anyway to view old closed tickets?

I have raised a new ticket requesting my contract to be amended to monthly as I requested.
3 REPLIES
N/A

I chose to pay an extra 5.50 a month to wipe out the one off payments then i was charged 24.99 for a 1 off payment, misleading or what.
Community Veteran

To view closed tickets, click contact us then click view queries. You can then select what type of ticket you want to view (open. closed, all etc) from the drop-down menu.

If your ticket stated annual then I'm afraid that is what has been done. If it did specificallysay you wanted to remain on a monthly contract then raise a ticket and get it corrected quoting the previous ticket number detailing your order.
Richchad
Grafter

Thanks for the information above Peter, I should have looked a bit harder.

My faith in plusnet has been restored, I have had my Ticket returned this morning, it appears that 'annual contract' was entered in error and Plusnet have changed my account details to monthly.