cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection problems

N/A

Connection problems

Is anyone still unable to connection? I have not been able to get a connection since this mornings problems reported by support. Still getting the 718, 691 errors. Have done the suggested 'wait 10 minutes' restart, try again.....
Thanks.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Connection problems

> Is anyone still unable to connection? I have not been able to get a connection since this mornings problems reported by support. Still getting the 718, 691 errors. Have done the suggested 'wait 10 minutes' restart, try again.....
> Thanks.

I still can't connect either how much longerHuh?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

> > Is anyone still unable to connection? I have not been able to get a connection since this mornings problems reported by support. Still getting the 718, 691 errors. Have done the suggested 'wait 10 minutes' restart, try again.....
> > Thanks.
>
> I still can't connect either how much longerHuh?
>

Came back here about 12.20 and then lost again for 10 mins at 1.15, wating for the next loss of traffic which it seems is the problem. Too many people on to few pipes.
--
ADSL @ 288/576 Self Install
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
N/A

Hi Guys,

Can you let us kow if this is still a problem?

We have had a couple of these that have taken an hour of physically unplugging your ADSL line for the BT line card at the exchange to reset and allow a re-connection...

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support